- March 17, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Save the Children International Kenya Country, office has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as Human Resource Officer. The role holder will focus on employee lifecycle to support the hiring processes and procedures. This position will reports to the head of HR, Admin and IT. In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration or a related field (essential)
- Member of IHRM
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in Human Resources with 2-year experience in recruitment for an international non-profit/non-governmental organization.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and multicultural office (preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good judgment and extremely high attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative style and approach, and ability to work effectively across cultures
- Experience of working under high pressure, fast-paced environments and able to deal with ambiguity and change in those contexts
- Ability to plan and organize a substantial workload that includes complex, diverse tasks
- Quality orientation and attention to detail
- Fluency in English (essential)
- A commitment to the mission, vision and values of Save the Children
Save the children international employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://kenya.savethechildren.net/careers.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best-qualified talent.
Disclaimer: Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process, nor request for medical examination or records and does not act through recruitment agents whatsoever.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=a2FiZGltdWhzaW4uMjkyNjUuMTIxODVAc2F2ZXRoZWNoaWxkcmVuYW8uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t