- December 9, 2021
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
We are a global team of experts and innovators tackling some of the world’s most pressing health challenges. We work with leaders and change makers around the globe to bring health strategies to life. We provide ideas, advice and technical know-how that enable our partners to build a path to lasting change.
With 30 years’ experience in global health, we collaborate with our partners to explore existing evidence, combine expertise, scale up ideas and co-create solutions that accelerate change. This includes collaborating on policy design, managing initiatives, building powerful coalitions and galvanising social movements. Our impact is felt across whole communities, with a focus on women, girls and those who have been marginalised.
As part of MSI Reproductive Choices, all our profits go back into supporting MSI’s own mission of children by choice, not chance.
We believe in a world where everyone can access the high-quality health services they need, without financial burden.
The passionate and dynamic Programmes team at Options has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Coordinator to provide support to our diverse range of international programmes. We are looking for a well-organised individual with a pro-active and enthusiastic mindset. This role will support the Programmes Department in the efficient administration and management of our programmes and in the delivery of our new project management software.
As Team Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Programmes Department with the efficient management and administration of our programmes;
- Supporting the strengthening of organisational, operational approaches and systems, including the planning and roll out of a new project management software;
- Arranging travel & accommodation logistics for the Programmes Department.
- Experience of financial, administrative and logistical support in a busy office environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good numeracy and ability to work with budgets and financial systems;
- Organised and methodical;
- Calm under pressure;
- Able to get along with others and be a team-player;
- ‘Can do’ attitude;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office.
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and a performance related bonus scheme.
- Options is dedicated to equal opportunity for all and recognises that every individual is unique. Whilst we always seek to embrace individual differences and celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we also want to ensure that every team member is suited to their role and that they are given the best opportunity to succeed*.*
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, promote diversity and inclusion, are energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
How to apply
- To apply, please fill in the form here.
- Closing date for applications is: 03 January 2022.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews will be held week commencing 10 January 2021.
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).