- December 22, 2021
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Internships at MSF are part of an intra- or extra-academic course, or according to federal professional integration measures lien Etat de Genève : engager un-e stagiaire. A tripartite internship agreement is mandatory.
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation.
To scale up to meet these operational, human resource and financial challenges, the OCG has set up a Supply Unit, with a view to optimise the management flows (goods, information and financial) and supply processes (internal and external). The final aim is to ensure a sustainable and efficient MSF Supply Chain to meet the OCG strategy.
The Supply Chain intern work in close relation with the Supply chain programme manager and the Head of the supply chain unit to develop and employ the OCG Supply chain strategy.
Tasks and responsibilities
Supply Chain Management
· Support the definition and monitoring of the OCG Supply Strategy
· Participate to carbon reduction initiative within OCG Supply Chain
· Active participation in the Supply Chain planning project.
· Participate in development, test, pilot and deployment of the Supply automated reports
· Develop various reports and dashboard on the Business intelligence tool (Power BI)
· Help with the documentation of different data management Project/reports
· Support mission in the implementation of Supply automated reports.
· Have a tripartite internship agreement
· Degree and specialisation in Supply chain management or Business Analytics (Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Information management).
· Experience in data modelling and reporting as well as strong affinity with IT is a plus
· Knowledge of BI tool (Power BI preferably)
· French and English with fluency in at least one of the 2 and C1 level in the other.
· Attention to detail and structured and independent working method
· Good analytical and communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, team spirit.
· Flexibility and open-mindedness.
Terms of employement
· A tripartite internship agreement is mandatory
· Internship from 6 to 9 months, 100%
· Based in Geneva
· Start date : 01.02.2022
· Monthly gross remuneration CHF 2’000.-
How to apply
Please send a CV in English or French (2 pages maximum) and a cover letter (1 page maximum).
Closing date for applications January 7th, 2022.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
At MSF, we are committed to an inclusive culture that encourages and supports the diverse voices of our staff members. We strive to create workplaces where teams of people with di-verse backgrounds, characteristics, perspectives, ideas and experiences work together for the social mission of MSF to create better outcomes for our patients and the communities we work with.
We welcome applications from individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, races, background, religions, beliefs, ability status, and all other diversity characteristics.
MSF does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of discrimination or harassment, including sexual harassment. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo reference checks.