- December 22, 2021
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Position Title : Senior JAVA Developer
Duty Station : Manila (Global) Administrative Centre
Classification : G-7
Type of Appointment : One-year fixed-term, w/ possibility of extension
Closing Date : 05 January 2022
Salary: Php 865,090 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the MiMOSA Project Manager and the direct supervision of JAVA Team Lead, the Senior JAVA Developer will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of various Java/J2EE applications, design, development and maintenance of web-based databases and related interfaces. Coding of system components according to design specifications, corporate standards and best practices and solution design.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field from an accredited academic institution; with five years of relevant professional experience;
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with seven years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in core Java programming of which three years in design and development of J2EE applications;
- Experience working with J2EE-compliant application/ web servers such as WebLogic, Tomcat, etc.;
- Experience working with database technologies, specifically Oracle and SQL Server;
- Experience building APIs using SOAP, REST, XML, JSON.
- Proficient in front-end web frameworks and technologies such as Struts, Tapestry, JSTL, AJAX, etc.;
- Proficient in open-source technologies, frameworks and tools, including Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, Ant, XDoclet, JMeter, Jasper, Velocity, Freemarker, etc.;
- Working knowledge in J2EE application performance tuning and in Oracle 10g administration.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 05 January 2022 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0582021-vn-0582021-senior-java-developer-g-7-manila-global-administrative-centre-mac
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.