- March 24, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Registration clerk will suppport 6-Month project supported by SHF in Bardhere district.
The roles and responsibilities for the registration will include;
- Perform clerical services such as registration clerk, receptionist, admit, administrative and data clerk.
- Provide clerical services in registering beneficiares in food security setting.
- Maintain beneficiary records per village, per services in an organized manner
- Share monthly reports with the project officer, execute accurate transcription of orders on time.
- Answer and respond to beneficiaries’ inquiries regarding the program and why their information are recorded
Person Specifications (Requirements):
- Diploma in Social sciences or any related fields
- At least 0-2 years’ experience in food security programs In Somalia
- Fluent in English and Somali
- Ability to enter data into excel
- Social mobilization experience preferred
- NGO experience, including training and provision of technical support to partners/communities
- Flexibility; ability to work as a team in a multicultural context
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team building and management skills
- Having report writing skills and communication skills.
How to apply
To apply the above job please send your CV and cover letter to email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th March 2022/or submit it to ADA’s Bardhere office. Due to large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Active in Development Aid is an equal opportunity employer and considers all the applicants on the basis of merits without regards to age, sex, disability, colour, nationality, religion.