- October 27, 2021
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
<! [CDATA [Founded in 1979, Action Against Hunger is an international non-governmental organization that fights against hunger in the world. Its charter of humanitarian principles – independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been the basis of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by ending hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of undernutrition, especially during and after emergencies related to conflicts and natural disasters. Action Against Hunger coordinates its programs around 5 areas of activity: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health, Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019,www.actioncontrelafaim.org
YOUR POSITION AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
More precisely, you will have to:
– Manage the premises and coordinate all the external service providers working on the site.
– Coordinate and supervise daily support to users.
– Ensure the application of safety and security procedures at ACF headquarters.
– Organize, manage and develop the activity of general services in connection with service providers.
– Manage the technical and administrative real estate management of ACF Paris head office.
Coming from a higher education type Bac + 2 related to the trades of town planning, building, real estate or general services, you justify a first experience of 2 years in general services or similar activity.
You are recognized for your rigor, your good interpersonal skills and your sense of service.
You are autonomous and know how to take initiatives, you know how to find solutions to the problems that are exposed to you.
YOUR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
– Status: Supervisor / Fixed-term contract – Full time
– Position taking up: 12/01/2021
– Salary conditions: – From 32K to 36KUR annual gross over 13 months depending on experience
– 21 days of RTT
– Restaurant vouchers at 8EUR (taken in 60% charge by ACF)
– Complementary health insurance (80% charge by ACF)
– 50% reimbursement of public transport
– Telework: Open to all and from the metropolitan territory, our teleworking policy defines the activities of the position requiring an imperative time of presence at the headquarters of the association, and allows you to choose to exercise fully or in part the rest of that time telecommuting. For this purpose, a mandatory presence at the head office of 5 days per week has been defined for this position. Attendance time at head office will also be dedicated to collective sharing: 3 days per month on average for collective meetings and events and 2 days of mandatory presence when integrating a new employee into the team.
– Special conditions and aptitudes: Prolonged sitting position, possible telephone on-call, screen work, telephone contacts,
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
To apply, click on this following link: apply here