- October 18, 2021
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Chief of Party for the Department of State (DOS): COVID-19 Private Sector Engagement & Partnership Fund Opportunity.
The COP is expected to have strategic vision, leadership qualities, depth and breadth of private sector engagement experience, interpersonal skills, and written and oral presentation skills to fulfill the diverse technical and managerial requirements of the project. S/he will have principal responsibility of representing the activity to Depart of State (DOS). S/he will also have experience interacting with other development projects, host country governments, and international agencies. Specific experience in one or more of the main technical components of the program is required.
The position will be based in Bangkok, Thailand. The recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the project to FHI 360 and final DOS approval of the candidate.
- Responsible for managerial, leadership and administrative oversight of the activity and activity staff;
- Serve as the project’s principal liaison with DOS, government counterparts, other donors, the private sector, and community stakeholders, and build and maintain effective relationships with all key stakeholders;
- Manage the project team and sub-partner(s) to guarantee quality, timeliness, and efficiency of all products, deliverables and activities generated under the activity and in alignment with the work plan, M&E plan and budget;
- Oversee financial and administrative management of the program, ensuring budget compliance with FHI 360 policies and procedures and DOS rules and regulations;
- Identify opportunities for coordination and information exchange and represent the project at relevant conferences and events; and
- Routinely provide support and supervision to project team and partners to ensure quality implementation of project activities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of experience designing, executing, managing, and evaluating development programs; or an advanced degree (at least Master’s level) in business management (MBA), economics, public health or in a closely related field and at least 5 years of demonstrated experience.
- Demonstrated strategic planning, staff development and capacity building experience.
- Experience in working in the ASEAN countries establishing new key accounts (partnerships) through strategic private sector engagement.
- Demonstrated capacity to build and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of partners and stakeholders.
- Experience in interacting positively with co-workers, government agencies, host country governments and counterparts, and international donor agencies; an established partnership with private sector entities and networks a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage tasks and people to deliver quality results.
- Strong communication and presentation skills particularly with government officials and other key stakeholders.
- Management experience with US government or other donor agency agreements desired.
- Excellent oral and written ; additional fluency in an ASEAN language preferred.
How to apply
Please click the link to apply via job portal :