Certificate Course in Project Management
Overall Course Objective:
To effectively manage available time and resources, most modern organizations organize their work into projects. As such, the project administration (or project management) role has become critical to the success of any business.
This highly practical online short course teaches how to plan, coordinate and manage projects effectively and efficiently. Learn how to run projects on time and within budget and how to use the latest and most popular project management tools and techniques. Whether you are launching a marketing campaign, building a house, creating a new product or planning an event, the ability to strategically manage projects is crucial to achieving better outcomes. The course material is based on a respected textbook that will prepare you for the Project Management in your organization.
- Overview of Project Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Control and Close
- Scheduling and planning to ensure targets are accomplished timely.
- Managing the effective implementation and completion of projects despite budgetary constraints
- Introduction to Monitoring & Evaluation as a component of project planning and implementation process.
- Project Budgeting
- Work plan Development
- The logical framework and Project Cycle Management approaches
- Designing a Project Goal
- Outcomes/ Output/Activities
- Evidence and Risk analysis
- Assumption/Pre-conditions/ Risks
- Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation
By the end of the course the learner should be able to:
- Understand key aspects of project design, implementation, administration and Monitoring and Evaluation
- Understand ways to design, implement, monitor and evaluate projects
- Educate Learners on how to link a logical framework and translate it into a concise and transparent budget and a simple work plan
- Use the logical framework to design an effective monitoring and evaluation system for tracking and reporting results for their individual organizations
- Understand best practices techniques for project management, Monitoring and Evaluation
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit three assignments.
DURATION: 3 Months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $400
ORGANIZERS: Development Dimensions Africa
FORMAT: Online Learning
GENERAL COURSE CONTACT: email@example.com