- March 3, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
The recent development in Ukraine might lead between one to three million Ukrainians, out of a population of 44 millions, to try to leave their country in the coming weeks, UN agencies estimate.
ACF as a humanitarian actor has decided to take urgent steps to help Ukraine prepare for the war’s probable humanitarian fall-outs. If war continues – particularly if followed by occupation – tens or hundreds of thousands of people, potentially even more, could be displaced, seeking safety and security in the neighboring countries (Romania, Moldavia, Poland).
In this context ACF will run an exploratory mission in Ukraine and neighboring countries. The assessment team will be first based in Poland. While assessing the needs, we anticipate the recruitment of the team who will take over after the first of evaluation.
This team will be composed of :
An Emergency Team Leader
A Deputy Country Representative
A Logistics Coordinator
A Human Resources Coordinator
A Wash Coordinator
A Food and Security and Livelihood Head of Department
A Mental Health and Psychological Support Head of Department
A Security Coordinator
All those positions are on recruitment process and may change according to the needs identified. This team might be based in Ukraine or in any neighboring country. Updates will be communicated during the recruitment process.
VOTRE POSTE ET VOS RESPONSABILITÉS
You will define the WASH strategy and the WASH related activities in order to propose an efficient emergency response to the Ukrainian refugees crisis.
More specifically, you will have to :
– contribute to definition of the country strategy, and definition of the strategy and positioning of the WASH technical department
– coordinate identification of needs and formulation of project proposals.
– support implementation and carry out reporting on programmes/projects
– guarantee the quality and accountability of the projects
– ensure the active involvement of ACF in the national sectoral coordination, the technical platforms and develop sectoral partnerships
– manage the teams (if relevant)
– promote capitalization, development, technology and research in the WASH department
– 3 years experience on a similar position
– Leadership experience and very good managerial skills
– Experience in terms of project management and in emergency situation
– Experience in humanitarian field (NGO,UN)
– Good skills in terms of planning, organisation
– Language skills : English and/or Polish/Ukrainian
VOS CONDITIONS D’EMPLOI
Please note the position is subject to fundings, the location is also to be determined according to the ongoing assessments.
– 6 months fixed term contract under French legislation
– Monthly gross salary from 2450 to 2800EUR upon experience
– Monthly per diem and living allowance: to be determined
– Monthly country allowance: to be determined
– Child allowance: 1500EUR per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000EUR/year)
– 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
– Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
– Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (social security + health insurance) and repatriation insurance
– Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
– Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here